Who: Hopefully you! No previous acting experience required (thought it’s great if you have), but you should be game to try something new and fun regardless. People of all ages and backgrounds are welcome – families too!
What: Building on the wild success of the rap video Scrap the Cap (We’re Movin’ In), we’re seeking volunteers to appear in a country music video for a new song called: “(Don’t Wanna) Work ‘Til I Die”. Once completed, the video will be posted on social media and websites all over the country by people and organizations working to protect and expand Social Security.
When: A few hours during one Sunday in April. The exact date is weather-dependent, but will be either April 12th, 19th or 26th. Volunteers will get a confirmed date and time range with several days’ notice.
Where: Orting, WA (50 mins. south of Seattle, 30 mins. southeast of Tacoma). Exact location/address will be given to confirmed volunteers.
- Personal transportation to and from the location;
- Personal clothing (some volunteers will be asked to wear work attire, others casual/weekend clothes);
- A signed media release (provided when you arrive on set);
- To be on-site for the duration of the time specified (there will be busy times, and slack times); and
- A willingness to take direction as requested by the director/producer.
You’ll Receive: A really unique and fun experience, your name in the credits, and the satisfaction of knowing you’re helping protect and expand Social Security: America’s best-loved social insurance plan!
To Join In: Send an email to email@example.com that includes:
- Your name(s)
- A photo of you (and your friends/family if they’re coming too)
- Your availability for each of the days noted above
- Best phone number to reach you
Please forward this post widely – especially to fun-loving friends who are game to try something new and enjoy being on camera!